All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $21.90Was:AU $32.99Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe T'ai Chi Boxing Chronicle is a translation of the text left behind by the Orthodox Masters who developed this system of boxing. Over a period of generations, fives basic movements were developed, called the Bone Marrow Washing Exercises. These exercises helped the monks restore their health and will-power. As the movements were passed down from generation to generation, the meaning behind the movements of Tai Chi was almost completely lost. Due to the integrity of Kuo Lien-Ying, this information is presented without modification or alteration. This book contains a clear explanation of the physical laws of the art of T'ai Chi that hold true wherever it is practiced. The person who studies the information contained in this book will have the tools to achieve the highest level of mastery and skill to be obtained through the practice of T'ai Chi Ch'uan. -Guttman
- Author BiographyProfessor Kuo Lien Ying was Guttmann's teacher. This book is a translation and interpretation of the text he left behind in order to preserve a perfected boxing system handed down by the ancients.
- Author(s)Kuo Lien-Ying
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/07/1994
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Noteill
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.