All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tax Law of Associations summarizes the law concerning acquisition and maintenance of associations' tax exemption. It explores various other bodies of tax law applicable to exempt associations, including the private inurement doctrine, the intermediate sanctions rules, the lobbying rules, and the unrelated business restrictions. Coverage also includes: the political activities rules, including the use of political action committees by associations; associations' use of for-profit subsidiaries; supporting organizations; involvement in partnerships and other joint ventures; as well as charitable giving and fundraising rules.
- Author BiographyBRUCE R. HOPKINS is the country's leading authority on the law of tax-exempt organizations and a senior partner with the firm Polsinelli Shughart. He is the author or coauthor of twenty-five books, including The Law of Tax-Exempt Organizations, Ninth Edition and the newsletter Bruce R. Hopkins' Nonprofit Counsel, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Bruce R. Hopkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight870 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.