All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionNeuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) has evolved in a powerful techlogy of change, allowing people to permanently get rid of problems that block their way in life. This guide provides the 'theory' of NLP, followed by applications.
- Author BiographyDimitris Boukas holds BSc in Psychology and a minor in Computer Science. He has experience in working with young adults and families. In the last 7 years he has studied selectively areas of applied psychology and especially NLP (with Richard Bandler, John Grinder and other trainers). He is a certified NLP trainer. Dimitris is also attending the evolutions in the field of counselling psychology and is applying its methods with understanding and humour. Besides Psychology, his interests include computer programming, computer graphics design and sound engineering.
- Author(s)Dimitris Boukas,Rodiani Voreadou
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2004
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.