All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty-three-year-old Elaine Kelly doesn't earn much as a bank teller, and most of her salary goes toward caring for her terminally ill mother. When a lonely old man who deposits money at her bank every week gets hit and killed by a delivery truck, Elaine-a good Irish girl from Queens-thinks she's found the answer to her problems. She'll just transfer $1 million from the dead man's account into hers. Except that the lonely old man may t have been who he seemed. And when you take $1 million that isn't yours, it can cost you...way more. Acclaimed author Jonathan Stone's pulse-pounding thriller takes readers from the darkest corners of New York's financial empire into a shadowy hierarchy of wealth and power. The Teller follows the money-and takes readers along for the wild ride.
- Author BiographyJonathan Stone does most of his writing on the commuter train between the Connecticut suburbs and Manhattan, where he is the creative director of a midtown advertising agency. His novel, Moving Day, was selected as an Amazon Kindle First, and has been optioned for film by Nick Wechsler and Steve Schwartz. Two of his short stories, Hedge and East Meets West, are anthologized in the Mystery Writers of America's recent annual collections. A graduate of Yale University, Jon is married with two college-age children.
- Author(s)Jonathan Stone
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas & Mercer
- Weight304 g
- Width176 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.