The Ten Keys to Successful Change Management by Francis Meston, A. John Pendlebury, Benoit Grouard (Hardback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $78.29Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ten Keys to Successful Change Management John Pendlebury, Beit Grouard and Francis Meston Todaya s organisations need to be able to anticipate change and adapt and transform continuously and rapidly to stay ahead of the curve. Change management is a difficult art. Those responsible for it are faced with extremely complex phemena against which traditional management methods and models are virtually useless. The objectives of this book are twofold: to describe the dynamics of change, its causes, its pitfalls and the criteria for success in a way which will help senior managers to drive their business forwards and achieve change more quickly. to present a practical way of managing change in the form of ten specific keys which unlock tools and techniques drawn from the authora s extensive experience. The operational methods and dynamic vision of the change management process set out in this book makes it invaluable to any organisation embarking upon or embracing change. Before you decide youa ve heard all you want about the subject of change, I recommend that you read The Ten Keys to Successful Change Management. This book can help you cope with todaya s frenetic pace by giving you ten practical and memorable steps for managing change. The authora s systematic approach is refreshing and insightful. Les Alberthal, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer EDS Corporation
- Author BiographyJohn Pendlebury is Director for the Manufacturing, Retail and Distribution sectors for EDS in Europe, Middle East and Africa, and previously a Vice President of A.T. Kearney.email@example.com Benoit Grouard is Founder and Chairman of Metapoles, a consultancy firm specializing in the use of new technologies for achieving major transformations and in the implementation of multimedia management systems. He regularly addresses senior executives on new approaches for extensive and high--speed change. firstname.lastname@example.org Francis Meston is a Vice President of the international management consultancy A.T. Kearney. He works on major change programmes throughout Europe and in the US for clients in engineering, telecommunications and retail sectors. He is a frequent speaker on the subject of transformation strategy for executive audiences and has featured in many business publications. email@example.com Through their work they have collaborated with large international organisations in strategy setting, operational implementation, the use of enabling techniques, and integrated programmes of change.
- Author(s)A. John Pendlebury,Benoit Grouard,Francis Meston
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/1998
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight598 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byColin Green
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.