All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionA death on Waterloo bridge, a body in the river near Wapping, a lady robbed on Wych Street -- all common eugh daily incidents in early Victorian London. But when an outrageous theft is committed at the port, the clues from these seemingly unconnected crimes soon point irresistibly to a mystery deeper and murkier than the Thames itself. The rapacious Inspector Newsome has much to prove, ex-police detective George Williamson faces difficult choices, and the mysterious Noah Dyson is once more drawn unwillingly within the reach of the authorities. Meanwhile, competing against them all, there is the enigmatic figure calling himself Eldritch Batchem ...Lives and reputations are at stake. As the investigators pursue a macabre trail into the city's darkest passages, each seeks a prize more personal than mere justice. And in the race for a solution, all stand to discover much more than they are prepared for ...The Thieves' Labyrinth is a dazzling Victorian entertainment -- a gripping, richly atmospheric murder mystery.
- Author BiographyJames McCreet was born in Sheffield. He taught English abroad for several years before returning to the UK to become a journalist and copywriter.
- Author(s)James McCreet
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date23/05/2014
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading Age16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.