All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $46.10Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.25Trending at AU $41.07
- AU $26.08Trending at AU $27.35
About this product
- DescriptionThere are so many things to love about friends sharing ideas, interests, feelings, and fun times. It s important to learn how to be a good friend. This book in The Things I Love series by Trace Moroney celebrates the everyday situations that form the basis of our children s experiences. Spending time with your children and giving them love and care, helps them to celebrate who they are, building resilience and self-esteem.
- Author BiographyTrace Moroney is an internationally acclaimed children's author and illustrator. More than 3 million copies of her books have been sold worldwide, and they are translated into 16 languages. Her bestselling When I'm Feeling series and the phenomenally successful The Things I Love About series have been met with extraordinary enthusiasm. Focused on creating books with a conscience, Trace Moroney embraces the principles of positive psychology. She lives in New Zealand.
- Author(s)Trace Moroney
- PublisherInsight Kids
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Kids
- Weight408 g
- Width241 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.