All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the ancient Tibetan Bon tradition, the secret of serene, successful living is to have fear. But in our demanding society, where stress is the rm, fearfulness can become a way of life. In this inspiring book, leading Tibetan Bon practitioner Christopher Hansard explains the 'twelve types of fear' believed by traditional teaching to affect our lives. He shares with us age-old techniques for facing and overcoming these fears, and shows how without them we can better connect with our deepest selves, transform relationships and find increased peace, humour and confidence. Drawing from his deep personal kwledge of Tibetan teachings, and with easy-to-follow exercises and inspiring case studies, Christopher shows us how we can stop living with our fears - and start living our life.
- Author BiographyChristopher Hansard, trained in the spiritual and medical traditions of Tibetan medicine from the age of 4, is now a leading practitioner in the field and Director of Clinical Affairs at London's Eden Medical Centre. He is a regular columnist for the Sunday Express magazine and the Life section of the Express and is an advisor for Here's Health magazine. He is married with a young daughter.
- Author(s)Christopher Hansard
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication11/01/2007
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight178 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.