All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
- AU $34.83Trending at AU $37.93
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a team of leading trainers, practitioners and supervisors, this bestselling classic is the trainee therapist's best friend. It identifies and guides trainees through the practical skills and kwledge they'll need to make a success of their training - from writing essays, through case formulation, and on to preparing for their first meeting with a client. Along the way, it addresses and allays the concerns which are common to all students. Now in its fourth edition, the book has been fully updated to take account of the significant changes in the therapy professions in recent years. It w includes new and important chapters on: * Evidence-based practice * Working with diversity * Reflective practice * Using social media, techlogy and online therapy The Trainee Handbook is an invaluable companion, and source of information and guidance for all trainees in counselling, psychotherapy and counselling psychology, and newly-qualified therapists entering into practice.
- Author BiographyProfessor Robert Bor trained in the UK, South Africa and the USA. He is a Chartered Clinical, Counselling and Health Psychologist as well as a Fellow of the British Psychological Society. He is a UKCP Registered Family Therapist, having completed his specialist training at the Tavistock Clinic, London and a clinical member of the Institute of Family Therapy, London. He has a special interest in developing psychological support services for those affected by chronic or acute medical conditions, and especially those with cancer. He has published more than 150 articles and chapters in peer-review publications as well as 20 books on the psychological impact of illness and serves on the editorial board of numerous international journals. He is also the Consulting Psychologist to several leading schools in London including St Pauls School, The Royal Ballet School and JFS. He is an active member of the International Psycho-Oncology Society, consults to Chai Cancer Care in London and he is a Churchill Fellow.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/11/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight862 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDr Robert Bor,Mary Watts
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.