All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines different dynamics such as marketisation, globalisation and new media techlogies that have driven the transformation of China's media industry - one of the primary battlegrounds where ideological, social and ecomic struggles are fought - against the backdrop of the growing tensions between ecomic growth, globalisation, and political control in China.
- Author(s)Xiaoling Zhang
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleSeries on Contemporary China
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 29
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.