All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.06Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- Description<b>A pulse-racing international thriller from the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of <i>The Expats </i>and<i> The Accident</i></b> It's 3:00am. Do you kw where your husband is? Meet Will Rhodes: travel writer, recently married, barely solvent, his idealism rapidly giving way to disillusionment and the worry that he's living the wrong life. Then one night, on assignment for the award-winning <i>Travelers</i> magazine in the wine region of Argentina, a beautiful woman makes him an offer he can't refuse. Soon Will's bad choices--and dark secrets--take him across Europe, from a chateau in Bordeaux to a midnight raid on a Paris mansion, from a dive bar in Dublin to a mega-yacht in the Mediterranean and an isolated cabin perched on the rugged cliffs of Iceland. As he's drawn further into a tangled web of international intrigue, it becomes clear that thing about Will Rhodes was ever ordinary, that the network of deception ensnaring him is part of an immense and deadly conspiracy with terrifying global implications--and that the people closest to him may pose the greatest threat of all. It's 3:00am. Your husband has just become a spy.
- Author Biography<b>CHRIS PAVONE</b> is the <i>New York Times </i>bestselling author of <i>The Expats</i> and <i>The Accident</i>. He is the winner of the Edgar and Anthony awards for best first novel. He was a book editor for nearly two decades and lives in New York City with his family.
- Author(s)Chris Pavone
- PublisherRandom House Large Print Publishing
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Large Print Publishing
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.