All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the vice to the most experienced and senior project manager, triple constraint issues are at the core of the most crucial decisions about a project. The Triple Constraints in Project Management explores the triangle of time, cost, and performance that bounds the universe within which every project must be accomplished - and shows how controlling the hierarchy of constraints can mean the difference between success and failure on virtually any project.
- Author BiographyMichael Dobson is an internationally known consultant and speaker in the field of project management. He is also the author of four previous project management books and the co-author of several organizational development books and military thrillers.
- Author(s)Michael S. Dobson
- PublisherManagement Concepts, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleProject Management Essential Library
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManagement Concepts, Inc
- Weight219 g
- Width178 mm
- Height454 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.