All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionHere, Michael Allen, focuses on the personal and social issues that students bring to school each day, which impacts his/her education. This book teaches educators how to identify and protect themselves against the common pitfalls found in diverse schools where underlying philosophical and social differences can unkwingly bring tensions that can be transmitted from one student, to many. Based on real-life stories, this book takes a hard and poignant, yet often humorous, look at a different side of education, presenting a fresh perspective on the challenges of school reform by remembering who educators are there to serve_the students.
- Author BiographyMichael I. Allen works in Boston as an academy director and principal in a vocational school specializing in technology and as a special topics faculty instructor at the University of Massachusetts-Boston. An avid photographer and archer, he has been an educator for seventeen years, eight of those years as an administrator.
- Author(s)Michael I. Allen
- Date of Publication07/03/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width144 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.