All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionPlanning a wedding shouldn't be only the bride's responsibility, although grooms may t be sure how to help. The Ultra Simple Bride & Groom Wedding Planning Guide gives the very best in wedding planning tips and advice for both sexes in a two-book package. With one book specifically for the bride and one just for the groom, this guide covers every important topic from rings to attire to invitations to wedding party responsibilities to choosing the top vendors for the Big Day. With two books in one, engaged couples will be able to communicate, help each other, and truly enjoy the wedding planning process!
- Author BiographyAlex A. Lluch is a renowned author who has written more than 200 books in a diverse range of subjects, including business, weddings, weight loss, health, fitness, babies, pregnancy, self-help and more. He has sold more than 4 million books in North America alone. Lluch is known for writing books that are very comprehensive yet extremely easy to read and understand, making them favorites of readers worldwide. He has been featured on Fox News, AOL Health, WebMD, Pregnancy Today, Parenting magazine, the Chicago Sun Times, and more.
- Author(s)Alex A Lluch,Elizabeth Lluch
- PublisherWS Publishing
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWS Publishing
- Weight381 g
- Width134 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.