All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionJam-packed with easy-to-follow instruction for proper grammatical application, The Ungrammar Book: A Practical Guide for Proper Usage and Sentence Construction both enlightens and intrigues the reader with its user-friendly approach to articulate written and oral communication. This pocket-sized guide is a valuable resource for any person who does any kind of writing or public speaking.
- Author BiographyFred Ash, raised by an English teacher and by a writer, holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English, a Master of Education Degree, and an Education Specialist Degree from Brigham Young University. A retired high school English teacher and public school administrator, he was compelled to write this book because of his love of the English language, and his recognized need for an easy-to-understand pocket book designed to help people avoid the more common grammatical mistakes many make in speaking and writing.
- Author(s)Fred Ash
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.