More items related to this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $85.26Trending at AU $99.97
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $63.82
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.59
- AU $93.99Trending at AU $99.48
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $21.79Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $80.42Trending at AU $91.68
About this product
- Product InformationThe 1980s were a high point of factory involvement in Grand Prix motorcycle racing. Suzuki, Honda and Yamaha battled for technological dominance in the high-powered world of 500cc two-stroke racers - and to ride these beasts they employed the very best riders in the world.The likes of Rainey, Schwantz, Lawson and Mamola struggled to tame the raw power and brutal handling of bikes built without constraints and without any of the modern rider aids which make today's MotoGP four-stroke machines seem bland in comparison.The riders might have been paid handsomely for their efforts but as this film shows they paid a heavy price for their fame and stardom.With loads of great action shots from the archives and revealing, frank interviews with many of the top riders this incredible documentary looks at the men who had to ride the unrideables
- TitleThe Unrideables
- Product Release Date17/04/2014
- Theatrical Release Year2013
- Number of Discs1
- Rating InfoExempt
- Run Time60 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Sub GenreMotorcycle Sports
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital 2.0
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineLegends who dared to race them...
Most relevant reviews
- v8goody13 Nov, 2014by
Good documentary for Oldschool 500cc two stroke fans.
Excellent documentary for motorcycle racing fans of the old time. Lots of good stories and background information.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.