All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vestry Handbook was first published in 1988 and a revised edition was published in 2000. Over that span of time it has sold nearly 90,000 copies and continues to sell well each year. Inevitably, such a working guidebook becomes out of date if t revised at regular intervals. The Cans of the church change and new issues confront Vestries.The author consulted diocesan administrators, other clergy, the Church Deployment Office, and the Church Pension Fund for this timely revision. Cans, resource listings, financial information, continuing education, techlogy issues, plus how to deal with current tensions in the Anglican Communion and a myriad of other spot revisions can be found throughout this completely updated edition.
- Author BiographyChristopher L. Webber is an Episcopal priest, who has led urban, rural, and overseas parishes. In addition to Welcome to the Christian Faith (also presented in this catalog), he is the author of Love Came Down, A Time to Turn, Welcome to Sunday, Welcome to the Episcopal Church, A Traveler's Prayer Book, An American Prayer Book and coauthor of A Year with American Saints. He lives in Sharon, CT.
- Author(s)Christopher L. Webber,Madeleine Roux
- PublisherChurch Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorehouse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight185 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.