Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionA drug addict and debaucher of women, Thomas Lyttelton, 2nd Baron Lyttelton, 'indulged in all the fashionable vices' and '[His] libertinism was exceptional even in his age and rank'. Having married one Aphia Witts, he deserted her for a barmaid with whom he absconded to Paris and proceeded to indulge his passion for the more licentious parts of Europe over many years. Despite all this, he managed to become MP for Bewdley in Worcestershire, though served for less than a year in a distinctly underwhelming fashion. Thomas Frost's book lays bare the deeds of a man driven to excess, providing a lively account of an original hell-raiser.
- Author BiographyThomas Frost's book lays bare the deeds of a man driven to excess, providing a lively account of an original hell-raiser.
- Author(s)Thomas Frost
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2005
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNonsuch Publishing
- Weight260 g
- Width125 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.