CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- Synopsis"The Winning Way To Quit Smoking" is a unique, natural, and effective program, which incorporates Health Science, and embraces Holistic Therapy to weaken your cravings and change your mindset. It is designed to slowly and systematically change smokers into non-smokers (in around six months) without the need for nicotine replacement products and anti-smoking drugs, which in the light of recent research may pose serious health dangers. Chapter 1 'Fuhgeddaboutit'! This title is the name of the book's method, which is geared to help you change your mindset and forget about smoking permanently, by building up your strength and willpower. - It was inspired by the expression of the much loved rogue mafia boss, Tony Soprano (played by the late great James Gandolfini), from the fantastic HBO world-wide smash hit 'The Sopranos'. A 'C' dairy is introduced to allow you to keep a simple record of when and where you smoke. Chapter 2 'Quit More Easily by Booting Out the Toxins!' looks at easy ways of detoxing, such as taking a natural smokers' cleanse in order to weaken cravings, and build up your resistance. Chapter 3 'Quit More Easily by Adjusting Your Health Cuisine!' explains how to avoid the helter-skelter blood sugar highs and lows which make you yearn for more cigarettes. Chapter 4 'The 'S' Factor' explains the stress cycle created by smoking which keeps you in the groove. Home treatments such as the use of aromatherapy inhalers and oils are introduced. Chapters 5-8 comprise the 4 Zones which you will enter: The Prep Zone (4 weeks) - which involves getting in your supplies of successful and wonderful natural support products such as "Quit Tea"; The Cutting Down Zone (8 weeks) - in which you gradually begin to lessen your daily cigarette number; The Quit Zero Zone (16 weeks) - in which you systematically continue to cut down, and the end goal - The Permanent Quit Zone. Chapter 9 'Weighing In'! This chapter explains how nicotine suppresses the appetite, and burns up calories quicker than normal, and gives you the guidelines to take positive action. Throughout your Quit Smoking journey there is upbeat encouragement to help keep you on track, and optimistic about you new future as a born-again smoker. Cutting down your daily number of cigarettes is slow and systematic, which allows you - that is your mind and body, to gradually adjust to the changes. - Drug addicts, alcoholics, and cigarette and tobacco addicts have walked away from their habit. - Determination to keep on trucking and striving for our goals and aims, trying to do thing better the next time, and learning from our mistakes and where the pitfalls lie, are all part of the natural progression of our lives. - Now is the time to head in a new direction with a natural revolutionary protocol that will change your life for the better and save your health and money. Think about your future and throw your anchor to a far, far better place!,Firstly,congratulations for deciding to take positive action and move forward with The WINNING WAY Method. There are 3 Zones which you will enter to slowly and systematically become a non-smoker:THE CUTTING DOWN ZONE 8 WEEKS,THE QUIT ZERO ZONE 16 WEEKS &THE PERMANENT QUIT ZONE where you reach your final destination.Over the years I have had in-depth conversations with countless smokers who would dearly like to kick the habit, but are terrified that if they do, they will not be or feel themselves, and that it would be a quantum leap into the dark unknown for them. - This is particularly so for long-term smokers. But what I try to get them to think about is not the unknown - but the known - the time when they once were non-smokers and felt their normal-selves. There are so many things in life that seem insurmountable - yet often when we reach our goals, we look back and see that the fretting and worrying was worse than the getting on with it and going through it.You are looking at this book because you want to stop - you have the will, and by following my unique positive mindset strategy, along with using easy supports like e-cigarettes, nicotine replacement methods (NRT), Quit Tea, a hypnosis CD, and de-stressing inhalers, you have the way. It is possible for everyone to achieve non-smoking status. With The WINNING WAY method you do not have to quit right away - it is about small steps that allow you to gradually cut down your cigarette number. - This makes the transition phase as calm and un-stressing as possible, and allows your mind and body to acclimatise.Step by step, I will show you how to be in a much stronger and successful position to quit for good and never want to light up again. - With the WINNING WAY method, smoking will become a thing of the past - a foreign country!Shirley Amy, BSc.,The original 'Winning Way' revolutionary protocol is derived from a Natural and Holistic foundation. It incorporates Health Science, and embraces Complementary and Nutritional Therapy with an accent on biological regulation and the intrinsic healing of the mind, body and soul. It is designed to slowly and systematically change smokers into non-smokers (in around six months) without the need for nicotine replacement products and anti-smoking drugs, which in the light of recent research may pose serious health dangers.Chapter 1 'I'd Walk a Mile for a Camel'!This opening chapter gives a clear insight into the complexities and overriding genetic factors involved in cigarette addiction. It includes the latest scientific research from world-leading scientists and institutions. Chapter 2 'A 100 Trillion Garbage Cans'This chapter takes on a cellular perspective, and considers the alarming damage caused by the non-stop onslaught of toxic and carcinogenic molecules generated from smoke particles. It examines the knock-on effect to all the body's tissues and organs and then turns to detoxing - the portal to all biological balance and regeneration, and the gateway to optimal health and cessation. There are numerous practical methods to choose from, all of which can be immediately incorporated into your daily routine. Research on the strong link between smoking and genetic expression is presented, and the link between gene expression and nutrigenomics is introduced.Chapter 3 'Health Cuisine'In the spirit of optimum nutrition, with referrals to the renowned Harvard School of Public Health, Department of Nutrition, this chapter embarks on showing you countless ways to gradually upgrade your nutritional status without worrying about counting calories. With recent research indicating that food and food concentrates may be capable of modifying genetic damage; this book sets a precedence for encouraging you to strive for the very best in food choices. It clearly explains how smoking changes the body's digestive functioning, and allows you to work out a program which avoids the helter-skelter blood sugar highs and lows which make smokers yearn for more cigarettes. It reviews energising and powerful foods and supplements which can be instrumental in helping to create an optimal cellular environment, and strong biological, neurological and immune system functioning. The aim is to support the organ and tissue weaknesses that smoking has created, in addition to staving off further damage. There is an undercurrent strategy to help readers when they reach the end of the protocol, so that they will be well acquainted with obtaining a favourable balance of nutrients, with a suitable level and quality of carbohydrates, protein and fat, that will impart maximum energy and optimal body weight. Chapter 4 'The 'S' Factor'This chapter explores the stress cycle created by smoking. There is an insight into the nervous system which compounds the difficulties and keeps smokers in the groove. Chapter 5 'Fuhgeddaboutit'!The title of this chapter is the name of the book's method which is geared to allow you to forget about smoking permanently. - It was inspired by the expression of the much loved rogue mafia boss, Tony Soprano, from the fantastic HBO world-wide smash hit 'The Sopranos'. This chapter is geared to build up your strength and willpower. A 'C' dairy is introduced to allow you to keep a simple record of when and where you smoke.Chapters 6-9 comprise the 4 Zones which you will enter:The Prep Zone (4 weeks)The Cutting Down Zone (8 weeks)The Quit Zero Zone (16 weeks)The Permanent Quit ZoneChapter 10 'Weighing In'!This chapter examines how nicotine suppresses the appetite, and burns up calories quicker than normal. It allows you to understand the inevitable changes that cessation brings and gives guidance on taking positive action through a healthy diet, specific supplements, an age old remedy, and moderate exercise programs.
- AuthorShirley Amy
- Number Of Pages132 pages
- Publication Date2012-02-27
- PublisherCreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publication Year2012
- Copyright Date2012
- Weight9 Oz
- Height0.3 In.
- Width6 In.
- Length9 In.
- Dewey Decimal616.86506
- Dewey Edition23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.