CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Jack Hale invested in the advertising agency that belonged to his daughter, Celia, it wasn't because he really had faith in her abilities. Inexplicably, however, she quickly becomes a success. When Jack takes her out to dinner to celebrate, they witness a daring murder, committed in full public view. There's way the killer could have escaped without a precisely orchestrated plan...or were they just very, very lucky? Is it really possible that there is a female conspiracy, dedicated to ridding the world of men who are evil - or even just inconvenient? Jack must risk everything to uncover the truth about the Women's Club.
- Author BiographyMichael Crawley writes non-fiction ( How to Fail As A Novelist ) and movie and television scripts. Laurie Clayton's scripts have been produced by the National Film Board of Canada and Independent Television.She wrote two episodes of the Gemini Award winning animated series for children, Skyland. They are both writing tutors at Winghill Writing School. Although they frequently collaborate on screenplays, this is their first collaboration on a novel.They live in Toronto.
- Author(s)Laurie Clayton,Michael Crawley
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMax Crime
- Weight308 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.