All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume concludes the series of private theological tebooks that Jonathan Edwards kept from his late teens to the end of his life. It covers the years from 1751 to 1758, a period during which he faced a variety of difficult challenges while working at the Stockbridge Indian mission and served a short-lived presidency at Princeton, then kwn as the College of New Jersey. In these entries Edwards grapples with modern naturalism, critiques generous doctrines, and attempts to bolster Reformed thought in the face of the Enlightenment.
- Author BiographyDouglas A. Sweeney is chair, Department of Church History and the History of Christian Thought, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School.
- Author(s)Jonathan Edwards
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2004
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleThe Works of Jonathan Edwards Series
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note5 b-w illus.
- Weight1247 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byProfessor Douglas A. Sweeney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.