Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, I have taken everyday feelings from my life dealing with depression, bipolar disorder, multiple sclerosis, and Marfan's syndrome and channeled them into words. I also write about my life after a divorce and the ups and downs of dealing with an ex for the sake of taking a productive role in your child's life. I talk too about life without a father and how my mother has always been there for me and never led me astray, and the struggles we faced in life with her t only as a single parent but also as a lesbian before it was socially accepted.
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight82 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.