All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook takes a truly international approach towards agricultural ecomics, uniting many different perspectives on the subject and providing insight into agriculture in general, and into how practical farming works in particular. The book is laced throughout with real world examples and other pedagogical features. Topics covered are wide-ranging and include: * world food production and population * the food chain and food safety * n-foods derived from farming * land and soil issues * arable and animal production and management at farm level. The World of Agricultural Ecomics: an introduction is primarily an introductory textbook for students in agricultural ecomics, agromy and adjacent fields. However, its accessible approach means that it is also suitable for readers without any previous kwledge in the field, who are seeking an introduction to agriculture.
- Author BiographyCarin Martiin is Associate Professor of Agricultural History in the Department of Economics at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala, Sweden.
- Author(s)Carin Martiin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Textbooks in Environmental and Agricultural Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables, 33 black & white halftones, 29 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.