All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.76Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.27Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionMildred Hubble, the worst student at Miss Cackle s Academy for Witches, returns in a new escapade for young magic lovers. Lovable but accident-prone Mildred Hubble is possibly the worst witch ever to go to Miss Cackle s Academy for Witches. She always tries her best, but her spells never seem to go right. In her latest adventure, Mildred is set up for disaster by her arch-nemesis, Ethel Hallow. Ethel steals Mildred s summer project and her enchanted tortoise, Einstein, and Mildred must brave a broomstick flight through a violent thunderstorm to rescue him. But will she ever get back into Miss Hardbroom s good graces? Since 1974, millions of readers have enjoyed Mildred s exploits, and w she s back to cast her spell on a new generation of readers.
- Author BiographyJill Murphy began drawing and writing stories at a very early age and was already putting books together (albeit with a stapler) by the time she was six. She was only eighteen when she wrote The Worst Witch. Since then, her books about Mildred Hubble have become much-loved classics, with more than five million copies in print worldwide. Jill Murphy has also written and illustrated several award-winning picture books for younger children. She lives in Cornwall, England.
- Author(s)Jill Murphy
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWorst Witch
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jill Murphy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.