All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses mainly on the recent developments of all types of theoretical, mathematical, and computational conceptions, as well as modelling and simulation of specific research themes covering all scientific and technical disciplines from chemistry, physics, and engineering to biology and medicine. The book contains timely reviews and research covering fundamental and applied research aspects in all disciplines of natural sciences, including their historical representations and philosophical perspectives. The book discusses the fact that the largest and smallest values of the fukui function and local softness do t necessarily correspond to the softness and hardness regions of the molecules such as porphyrins. The authors have adopted two popular calculation procedures for this venture. One is the very old Huckel molecular orbital calculation, and the other is one of best semi-empirical AM-1 procedures for such systems. Our finding is that neither the fukui functions r the local softnesses can predict the preferred dor sites of porphyrins toward metal ions.
- Author BiographyNazmul Islam, PhD, is a professor at the Department of Basic Sciences & Humanities at Techno Global-Balurghat in Balurghat, D. Dinajpur, India. He is editor-in-chief of The SciTech, Journal of Science & Technology, and Signpost Open Access Journal of Theoretical Sciences. He is also an editorial board member and reviewer for many international journals. He was named a Top 100 Scientists 2012 by International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England, along with other notable designations. He is the author of several books and book chapters and teaches courses in chemistry, computer and computer applications, and engineering chemistry.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note46 black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNazmul Islam
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.