All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/08/1982
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 942
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byE. M. de Jager,Wiktor Eckhaus
- Edition Statement1982 ed.
- Table Of ContentsAsymptotic analysis of the free boundary in singularly perturbed elliptic variational inequalities.- Regularization and bounded penalization in free boundary problems.- Singular perturbation of non-self-adjoint elliptic eigenvalue problems.- Coercive singular perturbations: Reduction and convergence.- A singular perturbation approach to nonlinear elliptic boundary value problems.- Singular-singularly perturbed linear equations in Banach spaces.- Wave reflection and quasiresonance.- Applications of nonstandard analysis to boundary value problems in singular perturbation theory.- Etude macroscopique de l'equation de van der Pol.- On elliptic singular perturbation problems with several turning points.- Nonlinear boundary value problems with turning points and properties of difference schemes.- Singularly perturbed boundary value problems for nonlinear systems, including a challenging problem for a nonlinear beam.- An accurate method without directional bias for the numerical solution of a 2-D elliptic singular perturbation problem.- Analysis of adaptive finite element methods for ??U?+U?=F based on a-posteriori error estimates.- Singular perturbations for the two-dimensional viscous flow problem.- The asymptotic solution of singularly perturbed Dirichlet problems with applications to the study of incompressible flows at high Reynolds number.- On the swirling flow between rotating coaxial disks: a survey.- Wave pattern of a ship sailing at low speed.- Applications of singular perturbation techniques to combustion theory.- A perturbed free boundary problem arising in the physics of ionized gases.- Kramers' diffusion problem and diffusion across characteristic boundaries.- On a singular perturbation in the kinetic theory of enzymes.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.