Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.99Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last two decades, there has been a resurgence of interest in the value of the Old Testament for modern ethical questions. John Rogerson is a scholar who has dedicated much of his academic life to probing the possibility of the abiding significance of the Old Testament for moral issues today. This volume brings together for the first time many of his contributions-both published and unpublished-to Old Testament social ethics. This volume can serve both as a general reference work as well as a textbook for classes in Old Testament ethics at seminaries and theological colleges.
- Author BiographyProfessor John Rogerson is a former head of the department of Theology and Religious Studies at the University of Sheffield and Canon Emeritus of Sheffield Cathedral. M. Daniel Carroll R. is Professor of Old Testament at Denver Seminary and Adjunct Professor of Old Testament at El Seminario Teologico Centroamericano in Guatemala City.
- Author(s)John W. Rogerson
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight243 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byMark Daniel Carroll R.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.