All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best available guide to the elastic stability of large structures, this volume was co-authored by world-rewned authorities on engineering mechanics. It ranges from theoretical explanations of 2- and 3-D stress and strain to practical applications such as torsion, bending, thermal stress, and wave propagation through solids. Equally valuable as text or reference. 1961 edition.
- Author BiographyThe father of modern engineering mechanics, Stephen Timoshenko (1868-1972) taught for decades at Stanford University. His seminal engineering texts remain in wide use.Co-founder of the John A. Blume Earthquake Engineering Center, James M. Gere (1925-2008) taught for 34 years at Stanford University.
- Author(s)James M. Gere,Stephen P. Timoshenko
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width135 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.