All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a tale about a boy from the back streets of Glasgow who rose from being a fanatical Celtic fan to leading Scotland's World Cup attack with Kenny Dalglish. It is also the tale of a bon viveur, a 'champagne charlie' who lives life to the full. With a shock of curly ginger hair and feet of fire, Brazil was to shine at Ipswich under the wing of Sir Bobby Robson. It coincided with the Suffolk club's most successful ever era, culminating in winning the UEFA Cup in 1981. Following an early retirement because of a back injury, Brazil forged a new career in the media where his insight and keen sense of humour took him to the heights as a football presenter and commentator on TV and as the star of talkSPORT's award-winning radio show The Sports Breakfast . Funny and controversial by turns, There's An Awful Lot of Bubbly in Brazil will entertain and amuse all followers of football as well as the multitude of fans of his radio show.
- Author BiographyMike Parry co-hosts the weekend morning show with Andy Townsend. After working for a number of years for some of the leading tabloid newspapers, he co-presented The Sports Breakfast with Alan Brazil.
- PrizesShortlisted for British Book Awards: Sports Book of the Year 2007.
- Author(s)Alan Brazil,Mike Parry
- PublisherRaceform Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2006
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationNewbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteapprox 20 b&w and colour photos
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.