Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has been prepared keeping in mind the need of a data book that covers all the areas in thermal engineering curriculum, namely, thermodynamics, heat and mass transfer, refrigeration and air-conditioning and solar energy. The data books generally available in the market are specific to any one of the above subjects but t all. The availability of such book as this makes the task of academic sections much easier as the need to supply to the students separate data books each for steam properties/tables, refrigerant tables/charts, heat transfer correlations, solar constants, etc. in university examinations will be eliminated. The book presents properties of various materials, tables/charts, formulae and empirical relations concerned with thermal engineering curriculum. The subject matter has been developed and compiled logically and integrated around a coherent central theme. This book will cater to the needs of undergraduate and postgraduate students of Mechanical, Industrial and Production, Chemical, and Aeronautical Engineering disciplines and also practising engineers. Salient Features:* Detailed chapters on Thermodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning, and Solar Energy.* Illustrative figures, wherever required.* S.I. units are consistently used throughout the book.* Comprehensive presentation of contents in the beginning for quick reference.
- Author(s)B. Sreenivasa Reddy,K. Hemachandra Reddy
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.