Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionSarah Agnes Prine begins her diary in 1881 when her father decides to move the whole family - and their horse ranch - from Arizona Territory to Texas, where life will be easier. Sarah, at seventeen, is a tomboy: though she longs to be educated, gracious and beautiful like other women. But when the family sets out on the wagon trail and disasters strike in rapid succession, Sarah turns out to be the only thing that keeps them from certain death.Sarah stays brave, strong and determined through everything that befalls her. But she longs to be loved, like any other woman, and she is to meet her destiny in Captain Jack Elliot.
- Author BiographyNancy Turner was doing a mature degree at university when she took a sabbatical to write this, her first novel. It is based on the life of her great-grandmother, who single-handedly ran one of the largest ranches in Arizona..
- Author(s)Nancy Turner
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication15/04/1999
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noten/a
- Weight265 g
- Width129 mm
- Height22 mm
- Spine198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.