All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe stories people tell are always about the things we left behind, and about the things we wish we could do again. The real story isn't about what you kw; it's about what you wish you knew then. When my brother and my best friend fell in love - that was the end of everything I knew. Fraternal twins Nadio and Noelle share a close connection - and as Noelle's best friend since they were five, Keeley Shipley fit perfectly into their world. But everything changes after Keeley spends the summer before junior year at Oxford. When Keeley returns, Nadio falls in love with her. Noelle, ripped apart by resentment, sees her as an ungrateful rich girl. But Keeley has a painful story that she can't tell yet. As Nadio and Keeley hide their romance, Noelle dives into something of her own - a destructive affair with an older boy. Beautifully presented by dual narrators in a haunting stream of memories, this is the deeply moving story of how secrets can consume a friendship - and how love can heal it.
- Author BiographyHeather Duffy Stone writes stories and essays that are mostly inspired by high school-either her own or someone else's. This Is What I Want to Tell You is her first novel. She has lived in Vermont, England, Los Angeles, rural New York and Rome, Italy. For now she cooks, sleeps, explores, writes and teaches in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Heather Duffy-Stone
- PublisherNorth Star Editions
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date10/06/2015
- Weight204 g
- Width126 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.