All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThoreau and the Sociological Imagination is the first in-depth sociological examination of the ideas of Henry David Thoreau. Shawn Chandler Bingham explores the philosopher's sophisticated insights on individual-society relationships, social change, and American tions of progress. This is a landmark book which encourages readers to re-examine the disciplinary boundaries between the social sciences and humanities.
- Author BiographyShawn Chandler Bingham is assistant professor of sociology at Saint Leo University in Florida.
- Author(s)Shawn Chandler Bingham
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/12/2007
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight249 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.