All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionBy means of a modified Delphi, the editors bring together nationally recognized leaders in the aging workforce arena. With these experts, we find the best minds in America identifying the most crucial issues facing our society as we strive for organizational excellence and prepare for the future with an increasingly aging workforce. These issues are identified: recruiting and retaining older workers; training older workers; career development for older workers; enhancing intergenerational relations; health and older workers; pensions and older workers; and redefining retirement. Each issue is then addressed from two perspectives. In most cases, the perspective of leaders in the field, such as expert consultants, leaders and professionals in professional organizations, acclaimed think tanks, and governmental agencies, is contrasted with the perspective of acclaimed academic scholars from fields such as psychology, sociology, law, and gerontology, among others. For each issue, the contributors present specific recommendations for building individual and collective excellence with an aging workforce. In the final chapter, the editors summarize and synthesize these contributions and present strategies that are most likely to result in systemic, organizational change.
- PublisherKrieger Publishing Company
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrieger Publishing Company
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byPaulette T. Beatty,Roemer M.S. Visser
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.