All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the science of prophecy, why so many predictions never come to pass, and the Golden Age ahead - Presents a mathematical means of divining the future, revealed in the Oahspe Bible, using the Egyptian Tables of Destiny, a 12,000-year-old system so exact it can foretell every day of the year - Reveals that we are t headed for Rapture and the Apocalypse but for the Quickening, the embryonic stage of a Utopian Age - Examines the cycles of history and explains why many prophecies have t come true Reviewing the cycles of history from biblical times to the present and prophecies of the future from Nostradamus to Edgar Cayce and Jeane Dixon, Susan B. Martinez reveals that our current time of troubles is t the beginning of Rapture, the Apocalypse, or Armageddon, but of the embryonic stage of a Utopian Age--the Quickening of the human race. Reviving the lost science of prophecy, Martinez explains why so many great prophecies have failed and presents the 12,000-year-old Egyptian system of prediction so exact it can foretell every day of the year, a method based t on the planets, astrology, or intuition but on Earth's magnetic rhythms. Using Earth science, historical research, religious texts, spiritualism, and patterns within the cycles of war and political milestones, she demonstrates that the past is the hidden key to the future and uncovers the prophetic numbers of Earth's cycles--11, 33, 99, and 363--as set forth in the Egyptian Tables of Destiny, ancient texts brought to light by the 19th-century Oahspe Bible. Explaining how readers can use the Tables of Destiny to make their own predictions of the future, she presents her own forecasts of the risks and costs of techlogical progress, the destiny of America, the up-and-coming global religion, the truth behind climate change and the cause of earthquakes, and the true life expectancy of planet Earth as well as offering a preview of the Paradigm Shift and Golden Age ahead, a time of global unity and awakening of the soul of the world.
- Author BiographySusan B. Martinez, Ph.D., is a writer, linguist, teacher, paranormal researcher, and recognized authority on the Oahspe Bible with a doctorate in anthropology from Columbia University. The author of The Psychic Life of Abraham Lincoln and The Hidden Prophet, she is the book review editor for the Academy of Spirituality and Paranormal Studies. She lives in Clayton, Georgia.
- Author(s)Susan B. Martinez
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBear & Company
- Content Note65 black-and -white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.