All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionPlot sypsis of this classic is made meaningful with analysis and quotes by ted literary critics, summaries of the work's main themes and characters, a sketch of the author's life and times, a bibliography, suggested test questions, and ideas for essays and term papers.
- Author(s)Joyce Milton
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/03/1985
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleBook Notes S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/10/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.