All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.82Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionAt last! Terrific, healthy tofu dishes that don't look or taste like tofu! Experts increasingly tout the benefits of soy in a healthy diet, and soy consumption in the U.S. has more than doubled since 1999. Natural foods expert Maribeth Abrams shows even the most skeptical cooks how tofu can be used creatively in great-tasting recipes for everything from Corn Chowder to Hot Fiesta Dip to Chocolate Cream Pie. This book features 125 cholesterol-free recipes and 16 color photos, plus tofu tips, cooking methods, nutrition information, and more. It demystifies tofu for mainstream home cooks with simple, healthy recipes that turn tofu-phobes into tofu-fans!
- Author BiographyMaribeth Abrams is a consultant at Vitasoy USA, a former consultant of WholeSoy Inc., and former managing editor of Vegetarian Voice magazine. She appears regularly at cooking demonstrations and as a guest on television and radio programs, and is the host of the DVD Tofu 1-2-3.
- Author(s)Maribeth Abrams
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecol. illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width206 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.