All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRelationships - partings/reconciliations, solidarities/ruptures, trust/betrayal, exposure/withdrawal - are the deep fabric of this forceful work from the late Adrienne Rich, the central voice inthe feminist movement (The Daily Telegraph). In the intimate address of Axel Avakar the black humour of Quarto and the underground journey of Powers of Recuperation , compressed lyrics flash among scenarios where images, dialogues, blues and song spiral into political visions.
- Author Biography[One of] the three most celebrated poets of her generation (The Times), Adrienne Rich died on 27 March 2012. Her honours include the National Book Foundation's Medal for Distinguished Contribution to American Letters.
- Author(s)Adrienne Rich
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight132 g
- Width138 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.