All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
About this product
- DescriptionFor once in his young life he had a sense of self-reliance and what a responsibility that truly was. Whatever happened to him on this journey had the power to make him stronger. Or he could let it destroy him. Such are the thoughts of young Bozel, a pivotal new character introduced in Topaz and the Green Fairies, the third installment in the Tales of Topaz the Conjure Cat series by Pat Frayne. In this latest high adventure story we journey to an island in the midst of chaos. Severe storms are threatening to obliterate the home where the Green Fairies have lived for generations. It is up to young Bozel to find help to save his people before they perish. Along the way he encounters numerous obstacles and life changing situations. Bozel must overcome t only his own personal fears and self-doubt, but grave danger as well. At the same time there is trouble for Topaz and the other inhabitants of Kwtten Kingdom. Otis has been injured and is trapped in a desolate land where he finds himself held in the thrall of a sinister creature. When Bozel finally crosses paths with Topaz and his friends the race is on to hatch a daring plan to save the Green Fairies. Topaz will be faced with the ultimate test of strength, courage and commitment to others.
- Author BiographyPat Frayne, a native of Philadelphia, is the author of the series: Tales of Topaz the Conjure Cat. These are fast-paced adventure fantasies about a large cat descendant from a special breed endowed with unique magical abilities. Topaz lives in a world inhabited by fairies, elves, gnomes, and other mystical beings. Frayne's grandchildren have been her biggest creative inspiration. Her books are enjoyed by parents, grandparents, and children alike. She lives in a small town in Arizona with her husband, Ron.
- Author(s)Pat Frayne
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.