All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.06Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.59
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.59
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $13.87
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Chauncey Crandall kws his patients well. When they are dying, he sits with them and holds their hands. He prays with them. Sometimes he can feel what they feel and see what they see. And sometimes his patients have near-death experiences and come back to life with astonishing descriptions of the afterlife. In TOUCHING HEAVEN, he reveals how his observations have convinced him that God is in fact real, that we are created for a divine purpose, that death is t the end, that we will see our departed loved ones again, and that we are closer to the next world than we think.
- Author BiographyDR. CHAUNCEY W. CRANDALL IV is chief of the Cardiovascular Transplant Program at the Palm Beach Cardiovascular Clinic in Palm Beach Gardens and on staff at three medical centers. He has lectured nationally on topics including heart transplantation, preventive cardiology, healing, and cardiology health care of the elderly. Dr. Crandall writes a monthly newsletter which is published by Newsmax and is the author of two books, Raising the Dead and the Simple Heart Cure. He speaks regularly to professional groups and with the speaking team of international evangelist Reinhard Bonnke.
- Author(s)Dr. Chauncey Crandall
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Weight152 g
- Width138 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Read byIV
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time420
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.