All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first-ever reference to the sign left by insects and other North American invertebrates. The book includes descriptions and almost 1,000 colour photographs of tracks, egg cases, nests, feeding signs, galls, webs, burrows, and signs of predation.
- Author BiographyNoah Charney, an insect researcher and PhD candidate, lives in California. Charley Eiseman is a wildlife ecologist, field botanist, and tracking instructor who has worked with The Nature Conservancy, Braddock Bay Bird Observatory, and the Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests, among other organizations. He lives in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Charley Eiseman,Noah Charney
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note927 colour photos
- Weight916 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.