Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThese edited proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop detail the ongoing search for better ways of protecting human life, land, property and the environment by improved flood management. Such flood management is difficult eugh in river basins controlled by a single authority, and becomes even more challenging when dealing with transboundary floods, which may originate in one country or jurisdiction and propagate downstream to ather country, or jurisdiction.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/06/2006
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleNATO Science Series IV
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 72
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight686 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGabor Balint,Gheorghe Stancalie,Jiri Marsalek
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.