Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionTransformational CPR is filled with practical techniques, gripping stories, and gems of wisdom that can ease your journey through everyday challenges of the material world into a place of peace. The author's own profound and sometimes humorous, experiences will skillfully guide you through the obstacles of spiritual and contemporary life to bring clarity and a sense of purpose into your everyday experience. Reading this book will awaken your heart and remind you of the promises inherent in meditation, a life connected to spirit, the blossoming of inner peace, wholeness and the achievement of a happiness t dependent on external conditions. Transformational CPR propels people to actively move through blocks and old negative patterns so we can realign with our true nature. By releasing the emotional patterns lodged in the body as well as having insights into those patterns that keep us from being fully present, we can experience the authentic Self and connect to the deepest most profound love, eternal love. It is from this sacred place that we can experience true intimacy with ather, eradicate depression, anxiety, and addiction of any kind, thereby experiencing a deep sense of well being. Maya Rasak, internationally kwn speaker, life coach and board certified psychotherapist brings you these beautiful gifts with her book. Her key message in this powerful work is that we already are that which we seek and the work is t about attaining anything more, but simply removing all the barriers we have built against love.
- Author(s)Maya Rasak
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.