All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo one can deny our culture is opposed to Christian values, and the influences bombarding our children's moral development are difficult to contend with. But few parents and church leaders realize that a child's moral development is set by the age of nine. It is therefore critical to start developing a child's biblical worldview from the very earliest years of life. The problem is complex: parents who themselves did t receive early spiritual training leave their children's training to the church. Yet the church often focuses on older children. The answer is for churches to come alongside parents to provide them biblical worldview training, parenting information, and counseling that will equip them to help their children become the spiritually mature church of tomorrow. This helpful and hopeful book unpacks just how to develop this kind of dynamic church/parent relationship and includes profiles of churches that are effectively ministering to children and winning the war for their hearts and minds.
- Author Biography<b>George Barna</b> is the award-winning author of many books, including bestsellers such as <i>Revolution</i>, <i>The Power of Vision</i>, <i>The Frog in the Kettle</i>, and <i>The Seven Faith Tribes</i>. He is also founder of The Barna Group, a leading research firm that specializes in faith-related surveys. George has led several churches and lives with his family in Southern California.
- Author(s)Dr George Barna
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication19/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byBill Hybels
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.