All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionWhen did capitalism and making money become bad things? Where do you draw the line between making a living and greed? Can you work on Wall Street without selling your soul? Is it possible there are more decent people working on Wall Street than there are wolves? In this book, Curtin challenges the established narrative of self-interest and greed that has informed so much of the coverage around Wall Street, and sets out an optimistic and positive vision for the future of America's financial heart. This book combines fresh insight, intelligence, and experience from fifty leading Wall Street luminaries, a panel of academic experts, and a wide-ranging group of Teachers of Consciousness - offering an eye-opening and soul-inspiring insight into the way that conscious capitalism is transforming America's financial industry.
- Author(s)Kim Ann Curtin
- PublisherAviva Publishing
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviva Publishing
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.