All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionPreacher and teacher David Mosser offers practical and spiritual guidance for pastors struggling to manage and respond to changes in the ecomy, changes in their neighborhoods, changes in their deminations, changes in the congregation, changes in culture, and the life changes present in every parishioner's life. Wise words from authors such as Alyce McKenzie, David Buttrick, Joanna Adams, and Thomas Long all contribute to this most timely and helpful book.
- Author BiographyDavid N. Mosser is Pastor of First United Methodist Church in Arlington, Texas. He also teaches preaching at Perkins School of Theology and is the author or editor of eleven books on preaching, including The Stewardship Companion.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid N. Mosser
- Foreword byRobert Schnase
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.