All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's so much to see in the kitchen - how many bananas can you count? This seek-and-find book has five big, fold-out pages, each one about a different room - and all packed with photographs of things to look for, find, and count. A great book for adults and children to share that helps develop multiple early learning skills including counting, matching, and observation.
- Author BiographyRoger Priddy's passion for educating children through fun, informative and engaging books has led him to create some of publishing's most enduring and successful non-fiction early learning books. Roger lives in London and has three children, who have been the inspiration behind many of his best publishing ideas.
- Author(s)Roger Priddy
- PublisherPriddy Books
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleTreasure Hunt
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPriddy Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width196 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.