CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionTrees is a collection of meditational poetry. If you cant walk through the woods or sit on the beach, this inspirational collection will take you there. It is fully illustrated with color photos throughout the bok.
- Author BiographyConnie Dunn grew up in Texas and now lives in Massachusetts. She has been writing poetry almost all her life. Recently, when I visited my mother, she pulled out a file folder full of poems that I wrote somewhere between about the third grade through high school. She worked as a freelance writer for many years, and then as a religious educator for Unitarian Universalists churches. Now, Connie is a Creative Life Coach, who helps people find their inner peace and manage their stress. To learn more about Connie, check out her Website at http: //www.playfulroots.com.
- Author(s)Connie Dunn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Photographer(s)Joyce Adams,Connie Dunn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.