All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the trends in digital invation that are of most importance for businesses and explores the key challenges. The book is in three parts, the first of which focuses on developments in digital systems. Here, the ever-growing relevance of big data, cloud computing, and mobile services for business is discussed, and detailed consideration is given to the importance of social listening for understanding user behavior and needs and the implications of IT consumerization. In the second part, trends in digital management are examined, with chapters devoted to work practice, digital business identity as well as branding and governance. The final part of the book presents and reviews case studies of digital invation at the global level that provide a benchmark of best practices, with inclusion of instructive fact sheets. While the book offers academic coverage of the digital transformation of business organizations and the associated challenges, it also describes concrete, real-world issues in clear, easy-to-understand language and will serve as a toolbox for managers that can be readily consulted. The text is supported by informative illustrations and tables, and practitioners will also benefit from the reported case studies and highlighted insights and recommendations.
- Author BiographyVincenzo Morabito, PhD, is Associate Professor at the Management & Technology Department, Universita Commerciale Luigi Bocconi (Bocconi University), Milan, Italy. He gained his doctorate from the Universita Commerciale Luigi Bocconi and was a Research Scholar at both the Center for Information System Research, MIT Sloan School of Management (2006) and the Decision and Information Science Department, University of Florida (2005/2006). Dr. Morabito is in charge of the course on Business Organization, Management of Information Systems, and Information Management for the various degree programs of Bocconi University. He has participated in a variety of research projects, many financed by the Italian Ministry of University and Scientific Research (Ministero dell'Universita e della Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica).
- Author(s)Vincenzo Morabito
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication07/10/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.