CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.68Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a unique guide to help young athletes train for, and begin a career in competitive triathlon events. It combines three of the most popular sports in the world - swimming, cycling and running. The Triathlon is an amazing sporting endeavour that involves three of the world's most popular sports - swimming, cycling and running. Triathlon for Youth is a unique volume that will help young athletes train for, and begin a competitive career in triathlon. This volume aims to provide young athletes and their parents with a healthy training plan that will enhance t only their sporting ability, but many other aspects of their lives - including self-esteem, concentration, and general wellbeing.
- Author BiographyKevin MacKinnon is a former champion runner, and a competitive triathlete. He is currently children's running coach and freelance journalist.
- Author(s)Kevin MacKinnon
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Series TitleIronman S.
- Place of PublicationAachen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer
- Out-of-print date14/01/2017
- Content Note50 full-colour photographs
- Weight349 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.